Loadmaster: A Structural Composite Roof Deck System
Loadmaster is an engineered roof deck system composed of a high tensile steel sections with thermal insulation and high performance Duraflex Mineral Board mechanically anchored to the steel sections with engineered attachments to provide structural composite strength. Through the use of engineered and tested structural composite action, the roof deck provides outstanding gravity load capacity, wind uplift resistance and diaphragm shear strength which stabilizes the building under wind and seismic loads. The substrate’s resistance to high wind reduces expansion and contraction of the roof substrate, thus reducing stresses on roof coverings and potentially increasing the life span of the roof covering. Loadmaster can be used in both flat and sloped structures with all types of roof coverings.
See our Retrofit Section for information on retrofitting Loadmaster-Lightweight Insulating Concrete-Poured Gypsum Roof Decking.
- a complete roof deck system
- systems that meet building code
- free design and engineering
- designs that are certified and sealed by licensed engineer
- joint roof deck/roof covering warranties with select manufacturers
- an engineered transition and termination system
- sustainable systems