What is Loadmaster?
Loadmaster is an engineered roof deck system composed of a high tensile steel base with thermal insulation and high performance Duraflex Mineral Board mechanically anchored to the steel sections to provide composite strength. Through the use of engineered and tested composite action, the roof deck substrate becomes more resistant to high wind and reduces expansion and contraction of the roof substrate, thus reducing stresses on roof coverings and potentially increasing the life span of the roof covering. Loadmaster can be used in both flat and sloped structures with all types of roof coverings.
- provides a complete roof deck system
- meets building code requirements
- provides free design and engineering
- provides designs that are certified and sealed by licensed engineer
- can provide joint roof deck/roof covering warranties
- provides an engineered transition and termination system
- provides sustainable systems